DID YOU KNOW....
- “Organisations with highly effective health and productivity programs report 11% higher revenue per employee, 1.8 fewer days absent per employee per year and 28% greater shareholder returns" (Buffett National Wellness Survey)
- “Of employers offering wellness programs, 67% reported increased employee satisfaction, 66% reported increased productivity, 63% reported increased financial sustainability and growth and 50% reported decreased absenteeism” (IFEBP)
- “The top 5 symptoms causing missed work days: constant fatigue, sleeplessness, aches and pains, high anxiety + weight gain” (Careerbuilder, 2017)
Are you looking to invest in the wellbeing of your employees or co-workers? Want to book an interactive, educational and productivity-boosting workshop?
Clarissa Lenherr Nutrition's Workplace Wellness Workshops have been created to help improve the health and well-being of employees, leading to a healthier, happier and more productive workforce and working environment.
Nutrition Workshops, led by Clarissa, provide simple and effective tips and techniques that will help improve the health of time-poor and stressed employees.
Topics can include:
- Digestion - The gut-brain connection
- Eat yourself healthy - energy, sleep & mood
- Sleep hygiene - how to enrich your sleep naturally
- Eating for energy - how to enhance your energy & productivity
- Mental health and the pivotal role of nutrition
- Supercharging the immune system naturally
- The Orchestra of our Hormones - how to balance hormones naturally
- Eating for Summer/Winter vitality
I also offer employers the opportunity to set up mini workplace clinics where employees can book in for a 15 minute 1 to 1 consultation to discuss any health queries or questions that they may have.
All workshops can finish with an optional interactive healthy breakfast/lunch demo, educating individuals on how healthy eating can be easy, quick, accessible and most importantly, delicious.